Write Server-side Code
Simplify Application Development Procedure
Interpreted Language to Build Interactive Websites
1. In the web browser menu, click Customize and control Google Chrome and select Settings.
2. In the Settings section, click the Show advanced settings … option.
3. Under Privacy, click Content Settings …
5. Click the OK button to close it.
6. Close the Settings tab to continue.
7. Finally, press the Reload this page button of the web browser to refresh the page.
1. Initially, in the address bar, you have to type about: config and press Enter.
2. Click I will be careful, I promise option if a warning message appears.
5. Click the Reload current page button in your web browser to refresh the page.
1. On the Internet Explorer web menu, click the gear icon
2. Then, select Internet Options.
3. In Internet Options, select the Security tab.
4. In this tab, click the Custom level button.
5. In the Security Settings – Internet Zone dialog box, find the Scripts section.
6. Find the Active Scripting item and select Activate.
7. When it warns! A window appears asking, i.e., Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone? . Here, you should choose Yes to proceed further.
8. Click the OK button and restart Internet Explorer.
1. Open the Opera browser and go to Browser Settings.
1. In the web browser menu, click Edit and select the Preferences option.
2. Now, in the Preferences wizard, choose the Security tab.
4. Click the Reload Current Page button in your web browser to refresh the page.